Stacking Benjamins Podcast: Do Well by Doing Good w/ Real Estate (with Eddie Lorin)
Eddie Lorin joins Joe, OG and the gang of Stacking Benjamins Podcast for the episode Do Well by Doing Good w/ Real Estate (with Eddie Lorin). Joe describes Eddie as “at least one real estate investor is doing his best work by bringing affordable real estate to the masses.” In this episode they also talk about real estate in different areas of the country and about trends in real estate investing and rehabilitation. Whether you’re a seasoned real estate investor or a newbie, there’ll be something for you to like.
Stacking Benjamins is only Academy of Podcasters Award-Winning show broadcasting live from Joe’s mom’s basement. While it may seem like Joe, OG, and the gang are messing around during an episode of Stacking Benjamins, they’re actually deadly serious about financial literacy. Literacy rates around the world are dropping, and this podcast is meant to help foster much needed conversations about money.
- Academy of Podcasting Awards: “Best Business Podcast”
- Kiplinger: “Best of…”
- Entrepreneur: “6 Podcasts That Will Make You Richer”
- U.S. News and World Report: “The Top 15 Personal Finance Podcasts to Follow”
- Popsugar: “Brush Up on Your Financial Knowledge With 8 Must-Hear Podcasts”
- Forbes: “7 Investing Podcasts You Should Download Today”